Yesterday, Greg noticed what suspiciously appears to be the near-perfect outline of an upside down cat on the dust on the front of the tv. Hmmmm... what is really going on when we aren't home?
It's been chilly here lately, though not as cold as other parts of the country, from what I hear. "Cold" to us is in the 20s at night and 40s during the day.
I booked some flights and started making travel plans for my upcoming trip to Amsterdam, France, and te UK. I can't believe it's less than a month away now.
We had blueberry pancakes for brunch yesterday morning - yum! I'd been hungry for blueberry muffins lately, too, so I made some of those yesterday and now have breakfast for the week!
Quiet and kind of lonely day at work. Went to the gym and ran 1.5 miles ... trying to get back to where I used to be ... then got on the elliptical. Got some homework to do ... and "24" to watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment