Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Brooke Shields Found Me Out.
In other news, I'm home in bed today, recovering from yesterday's surgery. The surgery went well, but I was really worked up about it. I had some pretty bad pain about an hour afterwards, which they treated with morphine. The spinal wore off about 5 hrs later, and they finally let me go home. I'm just on ibuprofen now, and the pain wasn't too bad until I woke up at about 4am with pain so bad I was shaking. It lasted until I threw up around 5:30. I had another wave of it around 6:30, but much shorter this time. We just got back from the dr, and she said everything looked ok, and it probably had to do with the nerves in my lower back. That miserable pain hasn't been back, and I just feel kind of sore again. Just taking it easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ugh! So sorry you are having such a rough time. I hope it gets better soon.
That is a pretty funny commercial. Makes me want one (the vehicle, not another baby).
Ouch Sarah, so sorry to hear about your op. Hope you will be feeling better soom. Take care. Sue
Take care of yourself....hope you get to feeling better soon!!!
Post a Comment