Thursday, April 2, 2009

Family Picture



This is from last week. The girls were just over two months old. Greg has Rebecca (in blue) and Emma (in red). I have Julie.

9 comments:

Lisa Smith said...

How cute of a picture!!

Elise said...

BEAUTIFUL little family!! Hope you are all doing well! I miss seeing you here and at CC. How are Lefty and Dusty dealing with the new family members? I'm always thinking about you, girl, and love when you get the chance to post updates and photos.

Beth said...

Family pic! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Is Julie giving you a run for your money?

scrappysue said...

How adorable! Hope all is well. Sue

Scot J. said...

Great picture! You all look great.

Jen D. said...

Awww how sweet! Gosh 2 months???
You all look great, hope all is going well.

Heather said...

You look great!!!!

That is a great picture. It is so funny that you said Julie is the loud one, and it is so cute that it shows here.

Rachel said...

Love the family photo and Sarah you look AMAZING!!!!

carabecca said...

Beautiful picture! Everyone looks wonderful!!