But I'm hoping the broken things stop at 4.
In the last 2 weeks we've broken:
- the handle on the lawn mower, which had already been fixed once. We now own a new lawn mower. The old one was an old Honda that came with the house - the engine definitely outlasted the body! Greg likes to say that we didn't get a free lawn mower with the house, we got a 30 year payment plan on the lawn mower. It's lasted for over 5 years, so I guess we shouldn't complain.
- the track lighting in the kitchen. I believe the transformer had to be replaced, but considering my complete lack of knowledge on electricity, I could be making that up.
- the vacuum cleaner. Think it needs a new belt. (That's what Greg says. I'm not mechanical, either.)
Oh, this has got to stop.
I was thinking about taking bets on what will go next, but I don't want to jinx it. We rely awfully heavily on the fridge, dishwasher, and washing machine these days.
3 comments:
Yikes! Here's hoping it STOPS now.
BTW got your mail...how did you find the time??? It's very cute...LOVE it.
Oh no, it does need to stop! Sending good luck vibes your way! Sue
I hope that things stop breaking!! How are you all doing?? I love seeing new pics of the girls (when you have the time of course!!)
Post a Comment