What does dinner out look like around here? Well, let's start with lunch.
That's Rebecca. She has finished her hamburger. Now she's eating ketchup on bread. Awesome. If we weren't watching, she'd be sticking her tongue in a cup of ketchup. Because we've caught her doing that.
But on to dinner. Don't let these pictures deceive you. They were beasts this night. It started when we were ordering and Becca started crawling around on the floor. Once we finally ordered, I took her outside to talk, and she just ran away from me up and down the sidewalk.
I love those little pink fingernails.
At least we got out of the "I want dessert" whines by letting them have the Teddy Grahams for dessert.
Some dinners out go better than others. I have to say that not having to cook and clean up generally win out over the stress of dealing with them when we're out. When we come home during the week, cooking and cleaning up take up so much of the "free" time we have together. I'd love to hear how other people cram in dinner and family time in that short time between getting home and going to bed.






No comments:
Post a Comment