On Sunday, the weather was just perfect, and we decided to go to a festival downtown called Fall for Greenville, that's basically a food festival. It meant I didn't have to cook dinner on Sunday. :) Lots of local restaurants have little tents where you can try small portions of a few dishes. It's a good way to get a taste of lots of your favorites. We had lobster cigars, fried green tomatoes with pimento cheese, cupcakes, a hamburger, shrimp and grits, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Some pictures...


Greg took some pretty pictures of the park on our way out, too.


I've been attempting to avoid photos where you can see my big belly for a while now, but this lady offered to take a picture for us... so we let her ... and of course the angle is just terrible... I mean, at least with Greg's arm shots we get some scenery in the background. And looking up at my belly is certainly not the most flattering angle. But I'll stop protesting now. :) I'm getting there. I look a lot bigger from the side... I just noticed that in the mirror over the weekend. I think I've grown a lot just in the last week or two.
6 comments:
I think you have that "glow" about you. You look beautiful!
Love...DAD
Just my opinion, but EMBRACE THE BELLY SHOTS! I personally felt it to be very freeing to look pregnant when I actually WAS pregnant, as opposed to just having a big belly at other times!
Hello? You're carrying three children inside you. Your stomach is supposed to be big! I agree with Heather - embrace the belly!
Sarah, stop being so hard on yourself, you look great! And you are carrying 3 babies, that's pretty special in anyones book! Sue
I think you're right about your celeb spotting... we saw Cogdill at Mutt's down the street also once.
Ooh, hearing your list of foods makes me regret missing Fall for Greenville this year. Always a good time.
Sarah you look beautiful in every sense of the word...you don't look "big" you look pregnant and blessed to be toting around 3 precious babies...embrace the belly and be proud!!haha
Post a Comment