Monday, October 20, 2008

Well, at least Saturday was good.

On Saturday, we decided to go apple picking again, for probably the last time this year. Such perfect fall weather - it was finally cold! It was late in the afternoon when we got up there, but it was probably only in the 50s and windy. So nice to finally need a jacket in the afternoon! We were largely in the shade when we were picking apples, and both of us said that our hands were getting cold.




We had dinner with some friends- Jon & Holly and their two kids, and Lisa. It was fun to see them, and just to be out with other people. And kind of a realization that there won't be much more of this in our future, for quite a while! :) We stopped at Starbucks on the way home - finally cold enough for hot chocolate!

So Saturday was good.

And then there was Sunday.

We ended up at the hospital at 4am due to some pregnancy complications. I was so scared I was just shaking. They couldn't find anything to explain my symptoms, so they kept me for a few hours and monitored blood pressure and contractions, and took some blood. Still no answers. The doctor did an ultrasound and saw all three heartbeats, and at that point, sent us home. Greg and I are just physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, Sarah, how scary for you. I'm glad that everything is okay. I can't even imagine. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I am not surprised you are both exhausted Sarah, just makes me tired thinking about it all. Sorry to hear about your trip to the hospital, glad everything was OK. Please take care both of you (and the three little ones). Sue

Heather said...

Well, at least you still squeezed in a little more fun before the trouble :( I hope that things even out a bit for you.

Rachel said...

Sarah I am praying for you guys...glad you went to the hospital...I will keep praying and you stay healthy and keep those 3 babies safe!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, Sarah. I am praying for you. Stay rested and healthy! Sending you love!