Sunday, February 22, 2009

One Month: Together Again

I cannot believe we're at the one month mark.

Rebecca came home from the hospital on Wednesday, and is doing well.

Rebecca in her car seat.


Grandma and Grandpa on feeding duty.


Emma and Rebecca's reunion.


We took Emma to her first doctor's appointment on Thursday, and all is well.

At the doctor.


Emma on my lap.


Julie came home on Friday, on their one month birthday.

In dad's arms at the hospital.


Getting ready to leave the NICU for the last time.


In the car.


You wouldn't believe she's our screamer, would you?


Finally home!


The big reunion!


The girls aren't supposed to have any visitors, and aren't supposed to go anywhere but to the pediatrician for about two months. We look forward to everyone getting to meet them once they've built up their little immune systems.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear the girls are all together at home. Wow, they are just so absolutely gorgeous. Sue

Lisa Smith said...

They are so beautiful! I am so glad they are doing well!

Beth said...

It must be so wonderful (and also a little unbelievable) to have them all home at once with you. Enjoy them!

Jen D. said...

Yay...home at last! No more running back & forth to the hospital...enjoy the girls together.

carabecca said...

So glad they're all home!

Kristine Paisley said...

They are simply beautiful, and you are truly blessed! Although I can't imagine how you rest at all --enjoy every snuggly moment!!

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful!! So glad they are home and doing well.

Rachel said...

Seriously I want one..I want to come over and feed them for you!!!haha They are just beautiful and you are so blessed to have them home so quickly and all healthy!!

I couldn't be more happier for you!!!!

Heather said...

Yeah!!!!!!! I'm so happy for all of you!!!!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MimiSchramm said...

Congrats on the homecoming! Your girls are just beautiful! What great photos!