Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Better late than never, right?

- - - To be the best mom I can be. I need to work on patience. I need to spend both quantity and quality time with my girls.

- - - To be healthier. To eat better, to eat less. To not eat in response to stress.

- - - To spend less time on the computer. I feel like I just waste too much time. I definitely want to keep blogging, more frequently if possible. But I need to waste less time on Facebook and Google Reader.

- - - To make sure that I still have some time for me. Scrapbooking has been wholly neglected for the last year or so. The big cleanup/clean out recently should help things.

If I had to choose a word for the year, it would be BALANCE.

2 comments:

scrappysue said...

Great resolutions Sarah! I need to spend less time on the computer too, and be healthier and have more patience (although I am getting better in that area). Good luck!

scrappysue said...

PS, your word is a really good one. Mine is HOPE.