Thursday, September 23, 2010

Exciting "me" news

I know this blog is now largely about the girls, but every now and then I get to remind myself that I am still useful as something other than an office-chair-holder-downer, diaper-changer, pink-eye-vigilante, chief-outfit-officer, etc.

So it's with great excitement that I can finally announce... I've been invited to be on the design team at Coordinates Collections! So, I'll be working with one of the kits each month (unless I can't help it and order both!) to create some projects and provide ideas on how the kits can be used. I'll also be running some of the online crops, and just helping out in general.



I found CC when I first really started scrapbooking in 2006, so it's my scrapbooking "home." The community there is my scrapbooking family, and the kits are incredibly versatile and flexible each month. I'm really looking forward to the new challenge.

I really had to take a break from scrapbooking when the girls were born ... but I never took a break from taking photos (ok, except when I dropped my camera on the concrete floor) ... uh, or from collecting scrap supplies. I've really been getting back into it for a few months now, and I think the break was good for me - refreshing, really. And I appreciate it a lot more now, after being away.

3 comments:

justem said...

That is fantastic news!!! Congrats!

Beth said...

So happy for you! You will be amazing!

Lisa Smith said...

Yeah! Congrats, love CC!