Monday, March 21, 2011

Hi

The past few weeks haven't been eventful in the "having stuff to post about" department. That will certainly change in the next few weeks as our schedule is filling up. But for now, it's nice to have no obligations on the weekends, no plans.

The weather was gorgeous on Thursday, and as we were leaving work, we decided to pick up the girls and take them to the park. It was nice to break up our routine a bit, even if we ended up keeping the girls up a bit late, with dinner at Chick-fil-A, and then baths. Oh, except for Emma doing a face plant on the pavement and scratching up the side of her face. I don't have any pictures of it, but it honestly looked worse the next day. It almost looks like she has a black eye, too.

We did yard work on Saturday with the girls. I think we got done about 20% of what we would have liked to get done, but I guess that's what having kids means.

We messed with the girls' schedule a bit on Sunday, trying to get errands done and get lunch. Which pretty much resulted in a disaster when we tried to put them down for naps.

And what, exactly, do I mean by "disaster?"

Well, I was happily watching Hulu and playing with scrap supplies when Greg informs me that Emma has removed her own dirty diaper in her crib. Balled up the diaper the same way we do. Yeah.

I guess that will teach me to mess with the schedule.

I haven't really taken pictures lately, except these random ones from last week.



"There's GOT to be some way to make this even more dangerous..."

No comments: