Happy New Year! Love the photos; Greg has a bit of a worried look on his face there! Take care. Sue
Wow, check out that belly! Looking good.Reply from my blog: Yeah, 120 is a pretty lofty goal for me too, but I figure, aim high, right? Or should it be aim low? Ali's word would definitely be good for you.
Yay...those girls are growing bigger! Keep up the good work. I agree with Sue...Greg does seem a bit worried.
Oh my gosh you are so beautiful...you look great!!! I love belly shots...Greg and you are going to have the most exciting year of your lives...always praying for you!!
ah! you look so good! Happy new year!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy New Year! Love the photos; Greg has a bit of a worried look on his face there! Take care. Sue
Wow, check out that belly! Looking good.
Reply from my blog: Yeah, 120 is a pretty lofty goal for me too, but I figure, aim high, right? Or should it be aim low?
Ali's word would definitely be good for you.
Yay...those girls are growing bigger! Keep up the good work. I agree with Sue...Greg does seem a bit worried.
Oh my gosh you are so beautiful...you look great!!! I love belly shots...
Greg and you are going to have the most exciting year of your lives...always praying for you!!
ah! you look so good! Happy new year!
Post a Comment