Friday, February 25, 2011

Books Update

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest was my first Kindle book that I read over Christmas vacation. I'll have to say, I didn't like it as much as the other two, but it was still really good. If you've read it, what are your thoughts on the whole sister thing? Did I miss something? Do you think he was planning another book?

I read The Hangman's Daughter on my kindle, mostly when I went out to LA for CHA. I liked the first half better than the second half... towards the end, it just seemed to get predictable, and a little weird. An interesting read, though.

I'm slowly making my way through paperbacks, too. I think I'm forgetting one.

I just finished Alice I Have Been last week. Good, but again, at the end, I almost wanted to stop reading.

Right now I'm reading Her Fearful Symmetry. Very good so far.

It's been nice to read, and to get caught up in books again. Slowly making my way back into the world. Heck, I'm even considering subscribing to Newsweek again.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I've never heard of any of these...I'm off to Amazon to read reviews and add them to my wishlist which already has over 120 books on it. sigh.

My cousin got a kindle for her birthday and she loves it. I'm starting to think I'd like one.