3. and 4. This sweater and these boots on clearance from Crazy 8 for the girls for next winter.


5. Ancient Grains granola from Costco = yum
6. Just got plugged in to Groupon and Living Social. Ooooh, this could be dangerous. So far, we've scored coupons for haircuts for the girls.
7. I'm probably in the minority, but I'm really not ready for this warm weather yet. I had to go through the girls' wardrobe this weekend to start cleaning out and making room for short sleeves again.
8. We got a new point-and-shoot camera at Christmas time. It's my first Nikon, so maybe they all do this... but when we ran down the battery this weekend, it showed an error message that said "Battery Exhausted." You're preaching to the choir, battery.
9. I am so addicted to Law and Order. There, I admitted it. And I'm considering a subscription to Hulu Plus so I don't miss any more episodes.
10. Consignment sale is coming up in 2 weeks, and I've got a lot of work to do. I've got a huge hamper full of the girls' summer clothes from last year. And you know how small summer clothes pack. Plus, we're finally able to get rid of some baby toys.
No comments:
Post a Comment