Friday, April 15, 2011

The Little Gymnasts

I can't believe I hadn't posted these yet. Last week was a bit of a blur with Grandma and Grandpa here. But it also meant we had more hands at the gym... which meant I finally got to take some pictures.

Ok... Becca in blue, Emma in purple, and Julie in pink.

She looks SO big to me here.


If Becca's going to do it, then Emma's going to do it too. These stairs up to the beam are the ones that still scare me.


Parachute fun.



Monkeys. They were loving this bar this week.





Becca on the "risk taking" activity ... stepping down big steps and then tipping over at the end.


Julie thinks about trying the springboard.


Emma and the coveted purple ball. She had Grandma rolling her back and forth in this big circle for quite a while.


More beam for Becca.


She already has her "ta da!" pose down.

No comments: