Friday, April 22, 2011

Safari A-Z

I meant to steal this from Beth and Em when they first posted it, but I forgot. Imagine that. Below, from A to Z, are the websites that show up in Safari when I type the letter into the address bar.
  • A - Amazon.com. But of course.
  • B - Blogger.com. Duh.
  • C - Coordinatescollections.com. Sniff, sniff.
  • D - disney.go.com ??? Seriously, I have no idea. I've never looked at anything Disney. Putting that off as long as possible.
  • E - email.childrensplace.com Weird, weird. I buy stuff from them online. Maybe it's from opening their website through an email?
  • F - Facebook.com Hiding my face in shame.
  • G - greenvilleuu.com Oops, I'm not comfortable talking about religion, but I'll admit I was doing some reading about the Unitarian Universalist church recently.
  • H - hulu.com Yeah, we succumbed and subscribed to hulu prime
  • I - intellicast.com This is the weather site I check at work, but I didn't think I looked at it much from home...
  • J - Em's blog (private)
  • K - kevinandamanda.com This one freaked me out, because I was afraid I was stalking someone I don't know... But I think I must have looked at it because it lists some free scrapbooking fonts. Oh, and a mouth watering recipe for cinnamon honey butter on the main page.
  • L - well, right here.
  • M - Beth's blog (private)
  • N - news.bbc.co.uk Uh, I don't think I've ever looked at that.
  • O - OneStepAhead.com Bought the girls some sun hats and water shoes last week.
  • P - Pinterest.com My latest obsession for bookmarking images.
  • Q - http://www.oprah.com/food/Quesadillas-with-Butternut-Squash This was from when I was trying to find an online copy of a recipe from Deceptively Delicious to post a few weeks ago.
  • R - Reader.Google.com Obsession.
  • S - StudioCalico.com My new shop for scrapbooking kits.
  • T - TwoPeasInABucket.com Yup, on there all the time.
  • U - upload.facebook.com That's pretty boring
  • V - http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/lily-bee-design/110203-villa-12x12-happily-lost-collection-paper/?filters=received-in-last-48-hours%2Flily-bee-design More scrapbooking.
  • W - www.facebook.com Am I blushing yet?
  • X - http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/fiskars/96084-xx-large-square-lever-punch/?filters=_square_punch_ Scrapbooking. This is getting a bit repetitive, huh?
  • Y - yahoo.com Ummm, not really.
  • Z - Zulilly.com I signed up for this daily deal site, but I don't really think it's something that I'll use.

1 comment:

justem said...

Fun!!! :) Love that you did this! :)