Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's been a pretty quiet week around here. It's been hot, so we've mostly been hiding inside. I'm so thankful when it clouds over in the afternoon because it keeps the upstairs from getting too hot. We've had lots of cloudy afternoons this week, and heard lots of thunder, but we still haven't gotten a drop of rain.

The girls are apparently having "water day" every Tuesday all summer, and the ice cream truck is coming every Friday. Great. And tomorrow is a big Luau, and apparently the two year olds are going to be tie dying.

I really don't know who could think that is a good idea.

We started the summer session on the Little Gym this week, and there were some new kids in the class. It's so strange that now our kids are the "big" kids.

My hives are technically cured, but I'm still really itchy.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Yes, I never understood why the daycares I worked at expected toddlers to do things that school-age kids can handle. Tye dye stuff with 3rd graders has made me question my own sanity at times!

justem said...

We have an ice cream truck that comes by our house, but it drives so fast that nobody can actually get out there to buy anything! I want to see the Tye Dye photos. ;) ;) I'm betting there will be some tye dyed body parts!