Monday, June 6, 2011

Ladybugs

We didn't do much this past weekend. It's gotten so hot that we have gone into hibernation mode. I did take the girls to Costco on Saturday, and then to the grocery store on Sunday again.

Oh, and I got a new app called Pocketbooth for my phone, so pics from the weekend:

Julie in the car


Becca at the store


My co-pilots at the store


We did pull out the sprinkler and water table on Sunday afternoon. At first, we just had a small lawn sprinkler going, but then the girls spotted the "bug" sprinkler. Greg hooked it up, but they still aren't fans... I think it's too unpredictable for them, and you have to have some pretty good water pressure for all of the arms to move around. So we switched back to regular lawn sprinkler, but then Emma wanted to carry the bug sprinkler around. It was like her new best friend. I asked her what her new friend's name was, and she told me "Ladybug!"

Emma and Ladybug


This series just cracks me up... they're completely 100% sequential on my camera.




No comments: