Tuesday, October 4, 2011

One more vacation post

I can't believe I'm still catching up from our beach vacation, which was weeks ago now.  I'm sure there are a million more things I want to remember, but I'm doing good just to get as much of it down as I can.

On our last Saturday at the beach, it was cloudy and overcast again, so we ventured to a children's museum.

Our little engineer (Becca)

Emma needs a haircut

Making a bubble around Julie

Love these two of Becca


A rare pic of the three of them together

Emma checking on her patient

And Julie makes sure her foot sounds ok.

It wasn't a museum in what I'd call the traditional definition of a museum ... more along the lines of "if my husband were a carpenter, I think we could open up our own children's 'museum.'"  But it was something for us to do on an otherwise chilly and gray day.  And the girls enjoyed it.

No comments: