I'm still trying to sort through and clean up all of the sledding pictures from my parents' house after Christmas. In the mean time, a more recent "adventure." Well, sort of.
A few months ago, we read a story (I can't remember which one now) about a camp out, and then we started talking about camping. They weren't real keen on the idea of a camp *out*, but agreed that a camp *in* might be fun. Plus, it was a good chance to get their tents out again. The last time we used those was when we went to both our parents' houses last summer, and the girls pretty much refused to sleep in them. That was when the 5 of us attempted to sleep in a queen bed, with our heads on nightstands. Anyhow, we were hoping to be able to use them again the next time we needed to travel.
After the first successful camp in, the girls started asking for them. So far, it's been a "daddy" thing. Greg will stay in there with them and sleep in a sleeping bag in the middle of the floor.
This is from one of their most recent camp ins, where apparently they commandeered his sleeping bag.

1 comment:
Hey, I'd take a camp-in anyday. Unless it is perfect fall weather I don't want to be too hot or too cold so inside is a blessing in disguise, I'd say!
Post a Comment