Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dance Recital

I've been through the pictures from their first dance recital over and over and over again, and I just can't get myself to delete any of them.  I'm going to have to go back in a few months and try to clean it out.

They had the recital as the last class before Christmas.

They did a ballet warm up, and then a ballet routine.  Then they changed their shoes and did a tap warn up and a tap routine.  They're still at the age where they just follow what the teacher is doing, so they are pretty much looking at her standing in the corner in all of these pictures.








Shuffling backwards.  This was the cutest thing ever, because they all had to turn to look behind them.


Becca is a hard-core tapper.  She doesn't tap, she stomps.


So awesome.

1 comment:

Lisa Cole said...

I LOVED these pictures - thanks for sharing:)