Thursday, June 14, 2007

Batteries need recharging

I told Greg when I woke up this morning that I feel like my batteries aren't getting recharged lately. Today was really rough at work - I was just exhausted, and felt like I could fall asleep at any minute. I haven't had any meetings all week, so it's just me and the computer, until I get up to walk around because my butt keeps getting sore. I'm working on a simulation that keeps crashing, and my frustration level has also been pretty high. I'm really looking forward to the weekend.

Of course, one of the reasons that I'm really looking forward to the weekend is that our new shower is going to be installed tomorrow! I can't wait! Oh, and we're going to Costco this weekend. Can it get much better? :)

I had my second exam tonight for my Finance class. It was much easier than the first one, and I was done in ~45 minutes. I wouldn't say it was easy, because it covers a ton of material, and since it's multiple choice, for a lot of the questions, you either knew the answer or you didn't. Honestly, I was just glad to be home early tonight.

I got my kit for my guest designer spot today - so much fun! I'll be home tomorrow morning with the shower guy, so I'm hoping to get started on my super secret projects.

Greg's downstairs making noise in the kitchen, and I should get back to cleaning up my scrap room (Greg keeps insisting that it's a bonus room, but I think he's starting to concede.) so I can get started tomorrow. I'll try to post some pictures of the kitchen and bathroom tomorrow.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Can't wait to see your super secret projects, Sarah!