Hi Sarah, catching up with your blog. this looks great, I must remember to look for some. Kitchen is looking great too, I love light wood, for some reason the Arabs like dark wood everywhere. Fun that you have been to San Francisco too, guess we have been lucky with sun in the afternoons. My bridge photos were from the side where the tour buses stop. Sue
2 comments:
So pretty...I also ordered some clear albums and I need to use them (I just like to collect!!)
Hi Sarah, catching up with your blog. this looks great, I must remember to look for some. Kitchen is looking great too, I love light wood, for some reason the Arabs like dark wood everywhere. Fun that you have been to San Francisco too, guess we have been lucky with sun in the afternoons. My bridge photos were from the side where the tour buses stop. Sue
Post a Comment