Of course, right now I'd settle for September. We've had two weeks now where the temperature has been hovering around 100 degrees, and not a drop of rain in sight. All week they promised that the heat would break today, but the latest reports I've heard promise that it will be cooler by *next* weekend.
This weekend was pretty mellow. Greg's still working on the plumbing in the kitchen, because I screwed up and ran the water once it was off, and now he's waiting for the pipe to stop dripping. I've just tried to get a handle on things around here, and get some things ready for my trip to Nashville later this week. (That's right, another scrap book convention!)
Since I don't have any good pictures, I thought I'd share one I took a few months ago -- this is the reason why our blinds are eventually going to have to be removed...
1 comment:
Our cats do the same thing...I've given up in the bedroom (apparently the view is better from the second story!!) and the dents will always be there..tired of replacing them and having the same thing happen!!!
Good luck with the rain..we need it badly up in WI too!!
Post a Comment