Saturday, August 25, 2007

A Day in the Life

It was taking forever to upload photos, so no post yesterday. I spent the day making a bunch of 6X6 pages from different vendors to make a "My Favorites" albums, designed to make me covet the products that we used, of course.

Today (Friday) was album day, and I took a class called "A Week in the Life" with Ali Edwards. I didn't get anywhere near finishing (and started to burn out around 3pm), but I LOVE what I've gotten done so far. Ali has such a beautiful style and approach. If I gained even an ounce of that, I've gotten my money's worth.

Ran over the the mall to do some shopping (I'm getting desperate for shoes) and get some dinner. Didn't find shoes, of course, but a pair of jeans and 2 shirts. Not too bad. There's also a scrapbook store in the mall that had some Jennie Bowlin and Luxe stuff that I'd have a hard time getting my hands on otherwise. The 10% discount didn't hurt either.

The hotel in Nashville is a little over the top, to put it mildly. There are 3 major indoor lobbies/common areas which are hugs, and have shops, restuarants, water features (there's a boat ride), etc., plus these lush gardens. It's crazy. Here are a few pictures from the hotel.




I'll try to upload some more soon.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I am green with envy that you got to take an AE class. She never seems to come anywhere near me. :(

Glad you liked the digi class - haven't had much success just fooling around with PSE. I think I like my paper and glue too much! Safe travels home!