Thursday, September 20, 2007

Airbrushed Goodness and David Hasselhoff All in One Post. Ironic? You Tell Me.

We're off to Myrtle Beach this weekend! It will be the first time I've ever been there. I can't see what kinds of airbrused t-shirts and license plates we can find. It will be so good to get away and relax. I've been looking forward to it for a while. It's like I physically need to get to the ocean at least once a year. Looks like it may rain some, but there was a tropical storm 2 weeks ago, when we were originally planning on going, so it could be worse.

Actually, the weather here was absolutely beautiful Monday through Wednesday. It was in the upper 50s at night, and low 80s and dry during the day. I love fall...

I will be going in for a root canal after all. The pain had been getting better, but now it's getting harder and harder to eat on that side of my mouth again. I was afraid that they weren't covered at all by our insurance, because the crown wasn't, but luckily we pay 20%. The alternative was to put the permanent crown on and hope that fixed it; if not, they would drill through the permanent crown and then put a filling in it. I know what kind of luck I have and just want it over and done with, so my appointment at the endontist is next Thursday.

Greg and I made a quick stop at the library today to pick up a book I need for class; he was looking through the new hardcovers while I picked up my book, and I had to wrestle this one from him so we could leave. (Just kidding ... that he wanted to read it, not that it was there -- I couldn't make something that good up.)



Just some random photos because they make the blog so much prettier. I just got three rolls back on Shutterfly, so these are some highlights.

Here's Lefty, looking curious.


And Dusty after I caught her pretending to take a nap.


The bridge downtown from a few weeks ago.


And one of my new favorites - these are our Sonic cups in the cup holder of Greg's car from a few weeks ago - from the day we went up to the winery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great weekend Sarah. Sue