Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mid-week

I've decided that I kind of like having class on Monday and Tuesday. It gets it all over with and out of the way. But the semester is catching up with me... I've got two papers and a midterm to worry about in the next two weeks. But I try to remind myself that we're inching closer to the middle of the semester. And surely it's downhill from there.

Not a whole lot going on, really.

Tomorrow morning is my root canal.

Greg is scheduled to defend his thesis the last week of October.

My parents have renamed one of their kittens Diablo after he pushed the screen out of the window and jumped out from the 2nd floor the the yard below (good thing he didn't go out the window over the driveway!). And then he had no desire to be caught and go back inside.

Dusty's new favorite snack is lettuce.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Good luck with your root canal! If luck is the right word. The good news about a root canal is, that you won't need anesthetic if you ever need anything else done to that tooth. I'm sure that is a big comfort.

My tooth ailments are finally better -- I think they didn't get all the adhesive off my gums, and it had to wear off.