Thursday, October 4, 2007

Real, Live RAIN

I can't remember the last time we had this much rain - literally, months. I got soaked, too. I ran a few errands this afternoon, including finally finding some mums (and pansies) at Home Depot. The trunk of my car was full of plants. It wasn't raining when I left the Depot, but wouldn't you know, by the time I got home it was raining. It took me like 7 trips to get everything from the car into the back yard where they'll get access to the sprinkler (which was on, by the way, when I got home) until I can get them planted. I had a sweatshirt on, and I swear it was like 10 lbs heavier once it got soaked.

Here's the recipe for the Chocolate chip Pumpkin Bread. It's from Cooking Light. I made more apple crisp last night. :)

I went to the dentist, and got the permanent crown on. But even earlier today, I was realizing that, basically, I'm back where I started. When I chew on that side of my mouth, I still get a sharp pain if I bite just the right way. My fear, really, is that I need a root canal on the tooth behind the one they just did the root canal on. I'm trying not to think about it too much. But it's been sore to eat on tonight. I'm not really good at judging how long to let it go on before acting on it. I'm really really tired of tooth pain.

In happier news, my parents finally sent me some pictures of their new kittens, Cotton and Pumpkin. At 6 months, they're surely already larger than Dusty and Lefty.





2 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks for the recipe!

I have a few more cats hanging around if your parents would like more - I'll deliver to Jersey! :)

Rachel said...

The cats are adorable!!!

I'm sorry to hear you have some other pain on the tooth next to it?? Your dentist should be able to do an xray of those roots to see what the problem is..it might be an easy fix and if you wait it might have to be a root canal..take care of yourself!!