Sunday, November 11, 2007

5 weeks, not that I'm counting

Have I mentioned lately that I can't wait for school to be over? It's that dreaded feeling again where I just seem to not be able to get anything done. We're just in a constant holding pattern, where piles just keep growing, and this place needs a serious clean up. I don't know where to start. But in 5 weeks... seriously, it will be a relief. Here's what's left:
-5 pg paper due tomorrow
-20 business plan and presentation due Tuesday
-4 more rounds of simulation inputs
-5 pg paper due the Monday after Thanksgiving
-Final exam Dec 10
-Final analysis of the simulation and presentation Dec 11

To get the rest of the whining out of the way early, I'm still having breathing problems. I don't know if this is still asthma, or the cold I can't seem to get out of my head. Oh, and my back is killing me.

I only caught bits and pieces of this This American Life show a few weeks ago, "In Dog We Trust," and I'm just getting around to listening to it now. Hysterical! If you have an hour, lots of funny animal stories. And you can't go wrong with David Sedaris. I could get addicted to this radio-on-the-computer thing.

Not much going on beyond work and school. Some cute kitty pictures from today, though.



2 comments:

Rachel said...

Good luck to you with the school stuff...I feel for you!!!

Heather said...

I used to make big paper chains -- that spread across the room -- when I was counting down to something. What I was usually counting down was also usually something I was procrasinating on (like the end of school and needed to studay) so I would waste time making the chains.

Good luck! Enjoy that the end is near.