We finally went out for a birthday dinner on Friday to a Mexican place that we like, and I had absolutely no intention of telling them it was his birthday or to sing to him or anything. As the girl was clearing the table, she was asking about how to split the check, and asked if it was anyone's birthday. Of course we all pointed to Greg. So they brought out some fried ice cream, and made him wear a sombrero while we all sang to him. And then they snapped a polaroid. :) My attempt at dodging this one was unsuccessful. (See, I hadn't even brought my camera. If I had any intention of doing this, I cerntainly would have brought it.) Lisa got some photos, though, so I'll see if there are any more good ones.

I don't think the color has quite drained from his face yet...
3 comments:
You can play innocent and that you knew nothing about it..haha But the look on your face says you're enjoying the torture!!haha
Hope you enjoyed your birthday song Greg!!!
Bless, he looks great in that hat (and btw you look great in that shade of green Sarah!). Glad you had a good evening! Sue
That is one grande sombrero!
Post a Comment