Monday, February 4, 2008

Trying to Get/Stay Healthy

Greg and I have been congested for weeks, trying not to blame it on the cats and allergies. Greg started coughing last night, and had a low grade fever. So we just chilled and watched the Mythbusters marathon instead of the Super Bowl. He was still feeling bad this morning, and stayed home. He went to the dr, and is now all doped up. Feeling a little bit better, and his fever has gone back down. Doctor said there was a chance that it was bronchitis, so he's on antibiotics, too. Nurse Lefty has taken perch on Greg's chest. (Greg and Lefty are BEST FRIENDS.)

My congestion is a bit better today. It seems to come and go. I found some decongestants from the last head cold I had, which are also the same ones the dr prescribed for Greg. Right now, I'm a little worried about flying up to Vermont on Friday. Hoping that we're both feeling up for it.

Over the weekend, we went to the movies for the first time since August, and saw Juno. It was SO good - so funny!

Not much else going on here. I've got some laundry to fold before I can get in bed.

No comments: