What ever happened to "I feel mostly ok otherwise"?
I've got a terrible allergy situation going on. My throat hurts, my head is severely congested. I'm on Zyrtec and Mucinex-D. But I'm sneezing and my nose will not stop dripping. I'm not sleeping well, probably because of the Mucinex. Ugh, I just feel miserable. I went in to work for a couple of hours this morning, but it was just too much.
I get these "attacks" a couple of times a year. I don't have a fever, but I was breaking out in a sweat yesterday and this morning. I wish I knew what to do to prevent them... and what to do to stop them and make this agony be over.
Bleh.
But my nurse kitty took care of me last night. Though she'd never admit it, I think Dusty actually missed me! It's very very rare for her to sleep in our bed... maybe once every few months. But as many times as I woke up last night, she was camped out on my lap. Greg said she slept on my side of the bed once on Monday night while I was gone, but then laundry occupied my side of the bed until I got home. :)
Got to go grab a tissue before I short circuit this thing...
3 comments:
Hope you feel better. Allergies really, really suck. Mine used to be awful until my dad put me on a combination of Clarinex and Singulair. Works like a charm!
Oh, Sarah! I hope you feel better soon. Glad that nurse kitty is there to take care of you...
Allergies stink! I used to think that people with allergies were whiny. Then I developed allergies and decided that people didn't whine nearly enough.
Post a Comment