Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

  1. There's nothing like being miserably sick for a week to make you appreciate your health.
  2. At 2am on Saturday night, I laid on the couch watching a 2 hour special on the Jonestown massacre on the history channel.
  3. The girls look adorable in all of their new fall clothes. They wore long sleeves, pants, and sneakers fir the first time this season on Monday. And windbreakers today! The footed pajamas still need to be washed.
  4. Eagerly awaiting the arrival of my CC Festive Feast kit this weekend. Going to get some pictures printed and hopefully break into it on Saturday.
  5. Gymbucks? Yeah, they pretty much rock. Especially on stuff that's already marked down. Or when you get them WITH a gift.
  6. I cannot get enough of Straight No Chaser's version of The Man Who Can't Be Moved. When I'm in the car by myself, I play it over and over and over.
  7. We got new VOIP phones with caller ID at work. I love caller ID.
  8. Trying to decide what to do this weekend. There's just so much going on this time of year, and it's just so pleasant to be outside. I love having the doors and windows open (and the cats love it, too.)
  9. Besides our old standby Panera's high chair situation, I really like Panera. And I really like that they post calories on their menu. It really affects my meal choices.
  10. Once I (we, I mean) decide on a kitchen set for the girls, I think our Christmas shopping is about done for them. I'm thinking about this one.

2 comments:

Jen D. said...

Waiting for my kit too, but I'm going to be away all weekend :(

Rachel said...

That looks like a great kitchen set..the girls would love it!!!