Monday, September 26, 2011

Playground and Ice Cream

One night, for something different to do, my dad found a local playground that we took over for a little while.

Julie climbed a rope web with papa's help.


This one just makes me laugh. For a while, Becca was running around screaming at the top of her lungs like a crazy person. Seriously, I think she scared a couple of other kids that were there.


It amazes me what they do now, like taking this ladder thing on. Shaky at first, and then so confident it was scary.



It was pretty much dark when we left, so they aren't the greatest pictures, but I just love how they came out. Humor me.




After the girls talked grandma and papa into another "hawsie" (carousel) ride, we went for ice cream. I think I've shared before that my goal on vacation is to eat ice cream at least once a day. I think we got pretty close on this trip.







*One more* "hawsie" ride before we finally called it a night.

1 comment:

adele holcomb said...

The girls did a great job of climbing that ladder, which looks kinda scary to me! Love the pix, especially the ice cream series.