Not a good idea.
Greg later commented that it's been a while since he had to leave an "apology" tip.
But I was really hungry for PF Chang's. And within two minutes of sitting down? Becca had knocked a plate on the floor and it shattered. Awesome.
Then the girls just took turns throwing fits, screaming, crying, jumping on the seats. Emma got mad pissed off when the appetizers came out because she wanted the whole plate to herself. I couldn't get the dip right for Julie's dumplings. Becca wanted to run around.
Generally, it was just a disaster.
The chopsticks were a big hit, though. Becca (and Emma) rocked them.
Julie, on the other hand, ate rice out of the bowl with a spoon for dinner. Partly because her chop sticks were on the floor, and partly because she was still protesting my attempt at putting dip on her plate.
One gem of the night? We're sitting opposite this giant "traditional" Chinese mural. There's a guy with long hair and a robe on a horse. And Julie says, "Mommy, I see a cowgirl!"
It's a good thing I love them.


No comments:
Post a Comment