Sunday, April 29, 2012

How did I forget this story?

After we went to the park with the grandmas and papas and Dan and Victoria, Victoria promised the girls ice cream.  We went to where an ice cream shop used to be...  The girls were so upset.  "Somebody ate all the ice cream and didn't leave any for us."  Luckily, there was a McDonalds around the corner.

So we get there, and order a whole bunch of hot fudge sundaes.  Greg, Dan, Victoria, and I ordered a shamrock shake.  So the sundaes come out first, and all is well.

And then the shakes come out.

And Emma starts screaming, "I'm thirsty!"

So Victoria gave Emma her shake.

And Emma drank the whole thing without taking the straw out of her mouth.


So, Papa asked if he could have Emma's sundae.


Oh heck no.

She only ate a few more spoonfuls, but she wasn't giving it up.

1 comment:

justem said...

That's impressive! :)