Thursday, April 5, 2012

Momento

Feb 14:
5:27pm  J:  "Where are my spies?" (foam heart mask = spy mask?)
5:58pm  J:  "I can't go right now, I'm very busy coloring."
7:30pm  R:  "I need to put my boots on so I can dress up like a cow."
8:24pm  R:  picking out pjs:  "Which one has pink and white to match my socks?"
8:34pm  E:  "He (bear) was here a second ago."  (She found him in the play dishwasher.)

Feb 16:
5:34pm  R:  "Look at those flippin' pancakes!"  (Greg was making pancakes for dinner.)

Feb 17:
1:09pm  R:  "I made a mystery mousketool!"  (a question mark out of pipe cleaner)
5:22pm  J:  "I can hear a fire truck flashing its lights!"

Feb 18:
3:13pm  E:  "No, I'm talking to the book."  (Emma says "talk to" when she means "read," so when she wants me to read a book to her, she says, "talk to it.")
8:29pm  J:  "My trains take a bath at the same time every night."
8:33pm  J:  "Good night trains, I love you.  Stay to bed."  (to the trains at Barnes & Noble)

Feb 19  while jumping on their beds
5:37pm  E:  "Put on your hips and jump!" which later evolved to "Put your hands on your hips and jump," which they were doing.
5:38pm  E:  "Spin around like a top."  (Does she know what a top is?)
5:48pm  R:  "Mommy, they won't let me do tricks."
5:51pm  J:  "Let's do the hot dog dance."

Feb 20
12:00pm  E:  "Knock knock, room service!"
12:01pm  R:  "Daddy, I'm home."  (on the laptop power supply phone with daddy at work while home for a day with mommy.)
12:07pm  J:  "Daddy, what's your problem?"  (J's turn on the power supply phone.)
12:08pm  E:  "I'm a space captain Martian Mickey!"
2:20pm  R:  "Mommy, there's a pony in my potty!"  ( a pony tail holder on top of poop.  Awesome.)
6:50 pm  J:  "I'm a ghost, rawwwrrr!"
6:53 pm  E:  "That sounds like a hexagon!"

No comments: