Monday, August 20, 2012

Emma: In pictures

We tried a new restaurant last Sunday afternoon.  Thumbs up all around.  The girls actually loved the grilled cheese more than the homemade potato chips (which are fabulous), so I guess it was pretty good.  I had been in there once, and was a little nervous about taking them because it's always really busy.  Plus, there's no kid menu.  You have to ask for kid's entrees.  But all in all, as long as there are tables, it's a go.

Julie and her compostable cup.  

Becca and her grilled cheese.

I happened to be sitting across from Emma so I got a bunch of pictures of her.  When I looked through them, I had to laugh.  She has quite the range of facial expressions, and these pictures capture so many of what I consider "classic Emma" expressions.  (And I can hear my dad saying that she gets those from me.)










No comments: