Still catching up from October...
The second weekend that Grandma and Papa were here, we went to the pumpkin patch. It's an apple farm, too, but the apples were long gone by October. We went to the same place with Grandma and Papa last year.
It's the one with the bouncy innertubes.
Have you ever seen three more miserable faces at a pumpkin patch? They wouldn't even look at me.
Finally, slightly less miserable.
Choosing her baby pumpkin.
Family picture, with the most smile we could get from Emma.
And a picture with Grandma and Papa, too. Emma is still miserable. At least in the pictures, she's miserable. As long as she was doing what SHE wanted to do, she was fine.
And some instagrams from while we were waiting in line to pay.
We did also do the hayride this year, too, but I didn't get any pictures. We were stuck in the middle and couldn't see very well. Plus, I was next to Becca, who was terrified of some kid in a wolf mask on the ride.














2 comments:
I love your family photo!! I imagine it's hard to get all five of you looking at the camera at the same time! :)
Oh my Julie...Yes, I think of her as mine a little bit because she warmed up to me so quickly. You know, that ONE time I've seen her. :) Those curls!
In the girls' defense the pumpkin patch probably isn't very comfortable to sit in. Scratchy and viney and everything.
Post a Comment