Saturday, March 23, 2013

Children's Museum

We went to the Children's Museum again while my parents were here.  Pretty sure we've already gotten our money's worth out of that membership two months in.

Grandma and Julie working on a cake
Emma and Rebecca climbing
More hair drying
Racing cars
Julie, filling up Becca's race car
Grandma and Papa finally got someone (Emma) to try out the wind tunnel.  They'd all been afraid of it in the past.

Playing in the water
Eating lunch.  Julie was trying to keep her cake pop away from Papa.
While we were eating lunch, it started snowing!
The rotating exhibit had changed since the last time we were there.  Sponsored by a local "cash for gold" company (I wish I were kidding), it was a "treasure" exhibit, with a pirate ship and pirate dress up clothes.  So funny.  
Captain Emma
J, raising the Jolly Roger
Spying
Becca makes a fabulous pirate. 
Another part of the exhibit was using metal detectors.  I don't think pirate uniforms were required for this, but they sure looked cute.

1 comment:

PS said...

Arrr. Love the pirates. Great fun.
little Papa