Friday, March 15, 2013

Valentines, part 2-4

After the Valentines dried (which took a solid 24 hours due to some, um, overzealous paint jobs), the girls signed each one themselves.  They didn't have to address them, but still...  writing their names 30 times?  Had to be split over about 3 different nights.

Emma got right down to business (of course).  She knocked hers out in 1 or 2 nights.  Of course, she has the shortest name...

Rebecca still writes capital E's and A in her name, but poor kid has the longest name, so we just let it go for now.  

They loved using the colored pens that grandma bought them.  Becca even started alternating colors...  Ah, a girl after my own heart.

I have to say I was really impressed by Julie.  I hadn't really seen her write her own name much.  She totally has the "J" down, but I'd heard her saying that she wanted to skip the "u" and the "e," probably because they are harder to write.  But she knocked them out like a rock star.

Well, she knocked them out like a rock star when she wasn't being distracted by a ladybug.


No comments: