Thursday, March 14, 2013

Random

Just a random collection of moments for tonight...

Story time with grandma and papa.  I believe that's the Little Critter Valentine book.

Papa got word of our nature hike, and particularly of Emma and Rebecca's  reaction to "nature."  He has come up with a multi-step plan for acclimating them.  This was step 1:  making maps of our yard (grandma is helping Rebecca below).  He also bought them compasses (they've learned about compasses in school, but never had seen or used a real one).  Unfortunately, it was kind of wet all week, so there are still a few steps that need to be completed in the action plan.

Grandma and Papa took the girls to Ollie's (as I mentioned in yesterday's post) and came home with all sorts of ... stuff.  Books, pinwheels, and apparently a whole selection of Mardi Gras paraphernalia.  Emma *loves* this mask.  She also has this gold plastic necklace with a giant crown on it (seriously, the crown is about the size of that mask).  It's the funniest piece of bling I've ever seen.  I don't think I managed to get a picture of it, though.

They also went to Taco Bell (which Rebecca now calls "Cow Bell") and got some watches.  

And one more Raskog cart from IKEA.  I seriously didn't have it together for 5 minutes when I saw this.

Which of course is reminiscent of this.



No comments: