Gosh I hate to admit this..we had a bday party for our cat one year..Katie really really wanted to throw one!! So we had some of her friends over and I made a cake and the girls ate the cake and Mindy got a few new toys...way fun!!
We threw a birthday party for all the dogs in our "puppy kindergarten" class a few summers back. Seriously. We made "cakes" for the dogs with Pupperoni sticks coming out of dog food to look like candles. Big hit.
4 comments:
Love it!
hahaha! I know everyone always says LOL, but that actually DID make me laugh out loud!
Gosh I hate to admit this..we had a bday party for our cat one year..Katie really really wanted to throw one!! So we had some of her friends over and I made a cake and the girls ate the cake and Mindy got a few new toys...way fun!!
If that makes you crazy, where does that put us?
We threw a birthday party for all the dogs in our "puppy kindergarten" class a few summers back. Seriously. We made "cakes" for the dogs with Pupperoni sticks coming out of dog food to look like candles. Big hit.
Post a Comment