Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sign #52 that I am Getting Old: My Dentist was Younger than Me

I survived the root canal, despite the Doogie Howser -like appearance of the new dentist. It wasn't too painful, just took forever. When they were getting ready, the hygenist told me that she'd give me some Advil before I left the office, and then I should just take 3 of them a couple of times a day until the pain went away. But at the end, Doogie went ahead and wrote me a prescription for some strong stuff. This had me concerned... but really, I haven't taken anything since the 3 Advil she gave me at 10:30 this morning.

If only the checkbook weren't feeling the pain...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad it went well Sarah, I reckon my Dentist is younger than me too! Sue

Alan & Kim said...

I love the Doogie Howser reference. Too funny!

Rachel said...

Yeah my dentist is younger than me and cute..makes going there a bit more fun!! Not much fun though...I hear you on the pocketbook!!!