Thursday, November 8, 2007

itunes

Some stuff we've downloaded lately... (ever since we found $50 itunes gift cards for $45 at Costco)

Amy Winehouse - Rehab

Bruce Springsteen - the whole Magic album (c'mon, you can take the girl out of NJ, but...)

Colbie Caillat - Bubbly

David Gray - the Shine: The Best of the Early Years album and the World to Me single

Feist - The Reminder album (including the 1234 iphone song)

Guster - Ganging Up on the Sun album

Regina Spektor - Fidelity

Any recommendations for us?

2 comments:

Beth said...

I LOVE iTunes. And I love that at Costco you actually get a deal with the iTunes card.

I am going to download the new Bruce CD. I was disappointed with the last one - too folksy, Bob-Dylany. I like Bob Dylan but I want Bruce to sound like Bruce. I want to check out the David Grey stuff, too.

'fraid the only recommendations I have are for country and I don't think you're a fan - Rascall Flatts and Carrie Underwood. If I find anything interesting I'll have to let you know!

Anonymous said...

I love that Colbie Caillat song!!

Have you tried James Blunt or Michael Buble? Two of my faves.

Elise