Thursday, November 29, 2007

O Christmas Tree

We got a Christmas tree yesterday! I had to twist Greg's arm into going over to Lowe's after dinner. It's sitting in the garage in water for a few days. We went with a slightly smaller one this year, as the plan is to re-do the floors downstairs over Christmas. (Remember, our vinyl kitchen floor has just been sitting in place and shrinking back from the edges since we had the cabinets replaced over the summer.) In order to avoid moving a Christmas tree, we're going to put it upstairs where the ceilings are a little lower.

The maple tree out front did lose all its leaves while we were gone for Thanksgiving. I had to get one last picture of it (before there are Christmas lights on the house.)

Not much else going on here, other than trying to catch up on laundry. Greg's revising his thesis, which is due two weeks from tomorrow. And I will be TOTALLY DONE with the MBA on Dec 11. I don't need anything else for Christmas this year.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yay for almost being completely done! I can't wait to say that.