Sunday, January 20, 2008

Blog-worthy? You decide.

It was a pretty mellow weekend, to the point where I couldn't think of anything to write. I'm starting to recall it, though...

On Friday, we nearly turned the phone off after one too many political phone calls, answering machine messages, etc. I didn't vote in the Republican primary on Saturday, but will probably vote in the Democratic this weekend.

The snow never accumulated on Saturday. There was a cold rain all morning that turned to snow in the afternoon. It was just a few degrees too warm, though, so the snow just melted. So sad -- we were looking forward to more. Because it was supposed to get bad, we debated going out to dinner all day. But then Lisa called, and wanted to go to dinner. We braved the cold and wet, but it was lots of fun.

Greg and I went jogging together today, the first time we'd done that since we swore we would back in September. It was cold, but fun. Tonight will probably be the coldest night of the winter so far -- it's supposed to get down into the teens.

Grocery shopping, dinner, finale of the Amazing Race. That's about it!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Good for you getting out jogging..I've never been a runner!! I'm proud of you two...

Heather said...

Ugh! Political phone calls! I'm hoping not to get any this year, since I just have a cell.

Way to go on the jogging! It's great that you are doing it together.

Didn't you used to have books show up on your Good Reads widget? I put one on my blog, too, and can't figure out how to actually get books in it!