Thursday, January 24, 2008

Weeks into 2008: 4. Visits to the dentist: 4.

Ok, last week was just a quick recheck on the wisdom teeth, and today was just a cleaning. But I can help but hope that this trend doesn't continue any further into the year...

Not much else going on, which is nice. I'm scrapbooking, and reading Harry Potter #3. No big plans for the weekend, other than getting out to vote, and running a few errands.

One other note about Weight Watchers -- we're doing the online version. I don't think I'm ready for the touchy-feeliness of groups and meetings and such. Plus, anything with the word "online" in it is immediately more attractive to Greg. :) He has already searched all over the web to find the formulas used to calculate how many points food has, how many points you should be eating, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(Attempts to make comments for lots of entries all at once, heh)

Have you finished Harry Potter #3 yet? What did you think? I'm almost embarrassed to admit how much I love that book. :)

The scrapbooking you're posting looks fantastic! I like the way you arrange shapes on the page -- very pleasing.

Sorry about all the tooth stuff. Ick, ick, ick.

--Jen S