Monday, January 14, 2008

More Questions than Answers

I don't  know why some of those photos are significantly smaller than others -- it bothers me, it really does.  But I copied all of them from Shutterfly, and some of them I don't have on disk yet (the film ones).  I'll try to get them fixed, eventually.  Because it bothers me.  Deeply.

To answer Alan (or Kim's?) question, no, I don't have a good way to upload 50 pictures, other than the 5 at a time method.  And even with that, Blogger seemed to time out.  I could only do 10-15 at a time, and then I had to wait.  So, it's been a while since I'd been meaning to post that.

And, Heather, unfortunately, none of those legs were mine...  :)

Uh, and if someone can tell me why the spacing is different between the 1st and 2nd paragraph, I'd appreciate it.  That's going to drive me mad.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I have the spacing trouble, too. And with photos, sometimes when I click on a photo on the finished page, I can see it BIG, and other times not. Mysteries of the cyber world.