Saturday, January 5, 2008

A little better.

Doing a little better. The bleeding has slowed to almost a stop. The only real pain is when I put the gauze back in, because it puts pressure on the wounds. I'm leaving the gauze out for a while, because it also hurts my cheeks to be so stretched.

I finally went out of the house today. We just got back from recycling a couple of scanners, and a trip to Target. I needed a new calendar for work, and I had seen that Target had pre-paid Shutterfly products (calendars, albums, mugs, etc) on clearance last weekend (and I LOVE Shutterfly). I doubted they would have any left, but I did find one! We also got more chicken noodle soup for me. Oh, and we scored a good deal on Christmas cards for next year.

So, I've been eating soup, oatmeal, and chocolate pudding. In fact, I have become quite the connoisseur (had to use spell check for that one) of chocolate pudding, and I think I could tell them apart in a blind taste test. I am quite partial to the Jello brand right now.

I feel like there was a bunch I was planning on blogging about, as I never really got to do a "highlights of 2007" or new year's resolutions or anything. Maybe later.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Glad you are feeling a little better. Now you can add pudding analyst to your resume!

I got wrapping paper at Target yesterday for 31 cents...I love Target and especially with big bargains!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are feeling a bit better Sarah, hope you got your Starbucks too, guaranteed to make a person feel brighter! Sue